Tweppy Terms or Use and Service
Failure to comply with this document will result in immediate suspension or termination of the Service. All requests for information regarding the content of this document must be addressed by opening a special ticket from www.tweppy.com.
Tweppy Srl, with registered office in Trento, Via Trento 115/117, has designed, developed, and owns the exclusive property of the Tweppy service.
It is forbidden to use the Tweppy network and service to engage in and / or promote illegal, abusive or irresponsible behavior, including, but not limited to:
• Unauthorized access or unauthorized use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, examine or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to violate security or authentication measures without express authorization of the system or network owner;
• The implementation of activities that interfere with the use of the Service for any user of the same, including, but not limited to, attacks through hacked/hacking software, cracks, keygenerators, serials, cyber attacks of all types including attacks DOS, viruses or other harmful components or deliberate attempts to overload a transmission system;
• The collection or use of e-mail addresses, names or other identifiers without the consent of the data subject (including, without limitation, spamming, phishing, internet scams, password theft, spidering);
• The collection or use of third party information without the consent of the information owner;
• The use and / or dissemination of any false, defaming, misleading information, including but not limited to, by e-mail or newsgroup;
• Use of the software distribution service that fraudulently collects information about a user or fraudulently transmits information about the user;
• Use of the service for the distribution of software i.e. “Adware” unless: (i) is in possession of the user’s explicit consent to the download and installation of the software on the basis of a clear and clearly visible notice on the nature of the software; (ii) these are easily removable software with the use of standard tools for this purpose, included in the main operating systems (such as, by way of example, Microsoft “ad / remove”);
• Offer information to the public (text or graphics) harmful to the image of Tweppy Srl or the Tweppy service through the services provided.
Use of the System resources
The user commits to not use faulty or non-homologated equipment according to European standards, or to present malfunctions that could damage the integrity of the network and / or disturb the Service and / or create risks for the physical safety of persons. Tweppy Srl, in fact, does not give any guarantee regarding the compatibility of the equipment and programs (hardware and software) used by the Customer with the Tweppy Service, as all the related checks are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
The dissemination of sales/marketing e-mails is forbidden if you are not able to show that:
– the recipients have given their prior consent to receive e-mails through a specific agreement;
– the consent collection procedures include appropriate tools to ensure that the person giving his consent is the holder of the e-mail address for which consent was given;
– proof of consent of the recipient is kept in a form that can be readily produced upon request, with the ability of the recipient to produce proof of consent within 72 hours of receipt of the request;
– procedures are applied that allow a recipient to withdraw their consent, such as, by way of example, a link in the body of the e-mail or instructions to reply with the word “Remove/Unsubscribe” in the subject line, and is able to comply with the withdrawal of consent within 48 hours of receipt, informing recipients that the revocation of their consent will be processed within 48 hours at most;
– a complaint e-mail address is always highlighted in a clearly visible place on every website associated with the e-mail, and messages sent to that address are promptly found. The sender of the e-mail can not be obscured in any form. The sender e-mail address must appear in the message body or in the “From” line of the e-mail. These provisions apply to messages sent via the Tweppy Service, or to messages sent from any network by the user or by any person on his behalf who directly or indirectly refers to the recipient of a site hosted through the Services. Furthermore, it will not be possible to use a “third-party” e-mail service that does not apply similar procedures to all its customers. These requirements will apply to the same extent to the distribution lists created by third parties as if the list had been created by the Customer. Tweppy Srl reserves the right to check and monitor at any time the compliance of the provisions listed above, also with request for sample information. Tweppy Srl may suspend the transmission of emails that violate these provisions. Newsgroups, discussion forums, other networks. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the contents of sales/marketing e-mails, messages on any electronic newsletter or news board, group chat or other forums in which they participate will be subject to compliance with the laws and regulations in force on the matter. Also, the same must respect the rules of any other network (network or circuit) that accesses or participates using the Tweppy service.
It is forbidden to publish, forward or store on or through Tweppy any content or links to content that Tweppy srl reasonably believes:
constitutes, represents, favors, promotes or refers in any way to pedophilia, racism, fanaticism, or pornography content that is not included in compliance with the regulations in force and accessible only to persons of legal age;is excessively violent, inciting to violence, contain threats, harassment or hate speech; is unfair or deceptive in relation to consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain e-mails and pyramid schemes;is defamatory or violate a person’s privacy; creates a risk to the safety of the person or health, a risk to public safety or public health jeopardize national security or interfere with investigations by the judicial authority; discloses trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information to third parties; aims to help third parties to circumvent copyright; violates the copyrights of third parties, trademarks, patents or other property rights of others; promotes drugs, violates export control, gambling or arms trafficking laws; is otherwise illegal or solicit an illegal behavior according to the laws applicable in the relevant jurisdiction, of the Customer or of Tweppy Srl; is otherwise harmful, fraudulent or is able to bring legal actions against Tweppy Srl. Content “published or transmitted” via the network or infrastructure includes Web content, e-mail, chat and any other type of publication or transmission that is based on Internet network.
Copyright Protected Content
It is forbidden to use Tweppy to download, publish, distribute, copy or use in any way any work of text, music, software, art, image or other protected by copyright except in the case where:
it has been clearly authorized by the right holder;
it is otherwise permitted by applicable copyright laws in the relevant jurisdiction.
The Customer commits to communicate to Tweppy Srl the necessary personal data for the complete and correct execution of the contract; it also guarantees, under its own personal and exclusive responsibility, that the aforementioned data is correct, up-to-date and truthful and that allow us to identify its true identity. The Customer commits to communicate any changes in the data provided, promptly and in any case no later than 15 (fifteen) days from the occurrence of the aforementioned changes, and also to provide at any time, upon request, adequate proof of their identity, their address or residence and, where appropriate, of his / her status as legal representative of the requesting legal entity or holder of the Service. Upon receipt of the aforementioned communication, Tweppy Srl may request additional documentation to the Customer to demonstrate the communicated changes. In the event that the Customer fails to provide the aforementioned communication or the required documentation, or if he has provided data that prove to be false, not current or incomplete or data that Tweppy Srl has reason, at its sole discretion, to consider as such, Tweppy Srl reserves the right to:
a) reject the request sent by the Customer concerning operations to be performed with reference to the Service;
b) suspend the services with immediate effect, without notice and indefinitely;
c) cancel and / or interrupt without notice any operations to modify the data associated with the Service;
d) terminate the contract.
The Customer agrees that if the public IP addresses assigned to their account are inserted into a black-list (database of abuse), they will incur the automatic violation of this document; consequently, Tweppy Srl may take all measures deemed appropriate to protect its IPs, including the suspension and / or termination of the service, regardless of whether the IPs have been reported / included in a blacklist for reasons attributable to the Customer. The Customer agrees that the data stored on a shared system can be quarantined or deleted if the aforementioned data are infected by a virus or otherwise corrupted, and have, at the unquestionable judgment of Tweppy Srl, a potential to infect or damage the system or data of other Customers that are placed on the same infrastructure. The Customer undertakes to observe the rules of good use of network resources commonly defined as “Netiquette”,
No refund will be granted for service interruptions resulting from violations of this document.